Subso Blacklist Services

Hey there Robloxians,

I am Fluxtev, the current owner of a Global Blacklist Service! We are providing Services where you can submit a user report, and our Team will review the report and decide if we should blacklist them or not!

Once we Blacklist any user from our Services, they will automatically be unable to join any game using our Services! We only blacklist Advances Exploiters, and Scammers!

If you wish to use our services, you can go to our ROBLOX Group and click our Discord Social Link! We would be happy to have groups using our Services.

All Reports are currently reviewed by Team Subso! If you wish to receive the reports in your own Discord Channel, feel free to contact our Team to setup an Partnership.

If you need any assistance within our Services, feel free to email us at subsoteam@gmail.com ! We would be happy to hear from you! :smiley:

GROUP LINK: Subso - Roblox

Best Regards,
Fluxtev from Subso

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what you’re triyng to offer to us. What are you blacklisting? What effect does this have on game developers and users other than a waste of time? I don’t see the point of this.

This seems like a bad idea. Global blacklists should never be used as no reviewer is perfect and can see through every false claim.

2 Likes

why should we trust you? this seems like a bad idea, blacklisting upon multiple games can go wrong. if they did something that you shouldn’t do in one game (because game rules) and and is allowed in another, you can get banned across both games plus more

1 Like

We require evidence, without evidence we deny the report.

Like stated in the message above, we only blacklist exploiters who tend to delete the maps, or send users to another place.

Soon we will also provide an Anti-Exploit