Sudden increase in Percentile range? In roblox analytics

Ever since the new UI layout on the analytics page all the percentiles for our game Motorush! Have increased dramatically. Despite being above before, We are suddenly below average in almost all sectors.

Expected behavior

Not such a dramatic change is percentiles.

This used to be 7 minutes for the 50th percentile now it’s 11.6?

This one example

Hey this is likely because we just launched similar experience benchmarks this morning which compare your experience with other games that users also play vs. strictly using our internal genre labels. Please read this devforum post for more details: Analytics: Recommendations Qualified Play Through Rate and Similar Experiences Benchmarks

2 Likes

How will this affect its promotion on the algorithm?

Also, I can’t open the link you have sent. It says private.

Additionally, my other games seem to have no change in the stats percentiles. Only Motorush seems to have a massive increase in the required stats to be considered good…

Sorry try the updated link above. Our charts don’t affect the algorithm but these latest benchmarks more accurately reflect how the algorithm works.

Here’s some new documentation about recommendations if helpful: Discovery | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!! For the clarification

Sorry for another question…

How can we ensure we are compared correctly? Since I believe we are compared to simulator playtime despite being a racing game. On my tycoon/simulator game. The game has way lower stats and somehow is part of the 90th percentile while Motorush with better stats in below the 50th percentile. What could explain such a drastic difference?

Thanks again for your fast response time!