Suggest Suggestions to my new tanks against tanks game

I created a new game called “VS”.

in the game, players can choose different combine of different amount of tanks to win levels against bots tanks. its team vs team.

in each level there is another amount of money and with that money players can buy tanks…

for now there are this tanks:

• Bob - the “normal” tank. good with many of it.
  • Fighter - a little bit stronger
  • Super - very fast and a little bit stronger
  • Sniper - very slow very strong and very long range
  • Destroyer - very long range fast and very strong

there are also limits to not make it easy and also to not make the game crush:

• maximum of 15 tanks to any kind.
  • maximum of 45 total tanks.

also, the ui and arena is very bad for now. so don’t suggest for improve the ui because i already know.

for now there is only 9 levels.

Here is a the game to play: CLICK!

1 Like

The gameplay is somewhat rusty, because the gameplay starts while everything loads in. It’s best to wait for all the tanks to load before starting the game, because otherwise it somewhat randomises the outcome of the game. For example, on the level where the enemy went all snipers (I think 8?), I kept losing because the snipers kept instantly destroying my front lines (which I intended to use to distract them from my snipers in the back). The only reason I won that round was because I managed to get a few tanks at the front to survive.
By the way, the tanks lag often when moving, which isn’t very appealing. I’d fix this by tweening them to a new CFrame on the client, instead of the server.

2 Likes

Personally I’d suggest you trying Tankery. Very classical replication of World of Tanks.

1 Like