Suggestion For Clothing Groups: "Set Mass Price" Feature

If this is the wrong place to put please correct me, I wasn’t able to put it in Platform feedback (which is where I think it should go).

As someone who makes clothing, I did notice a problem that could come become a big issue for other clothing designers. I was transferring clothing I’d made from one group to another, and I realized I had forgotten to set the price on the clothing. So I had to go back through all my clothing to change the price. And I thought to myself, “What if there was a way to set all the prices of the clothing at once?” Then I came to the realization that Roblox should add a feature where you can set the price of all your clothing all at the same time. (I also feel like this is a feature already that I’m just too blind to see.)

I photoshopped (very badly) what that could look like:

You can criticize me on how bad this looks I don’t care, but you get the idea.

This would save a lot of time if I ever want to change the price of all the clothing I have all at once.

13 Likes

I was just thinking about this! Thank you for bringing this up.

This would make it much easier to put everything onsale and at the same price without having to manually do it.

Maybe there should also be a feature where it displays a list of all clothes, then you can select which go on sale so that rejected ones aren’t accidentally.

8 Likes

Yes! That’s geinus! Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

This feature will definitely bring convenience to group owners/designers if added. Great idea! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like