Suggestion for the reporting system

Hello there,

Sometimes there are a lot of unnecessary, inappropriate comments on the forum and it can take a long time to get feedback (I got feedback today for a report I made 3 months ago, so I’m looking for a solution for this problem.

It is a solution that can both facilitate the work of the personnel and a deterrent!!

My suggestion: For reporting such as spam, off-topic… (after staff feedback) I think it would be a good idea to disable the features such as commenting and creating a topic for 1 hour. I think it would be better to be able to use these features again after 1 hour.

Thank you for reading. I hope the forum will improve and become more effective with suggestions! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So staff can also be a solution for “new members and their first topic”!

1 Like

Not sure one hour really does much. Forums aren’t like Discord – Discord is meant to be for real-time fast-paced chat. One hour mutes on Discord servers are a bigger deal because of that. On forums they aren’t meant to be used in this manner, so you can expect replies to be hours or even days apart.

5 Likes

Although not very suitable for forums… We received 10,000 new reports today. Confirming them all… It’s not easy. Although this is the job of the staff, some IMPORTANT reports may be seen late.

There is a feature as you said, but it can be discussed for 1 hour. It could be half an hour, 20 minutes, 15 minutes… But this is considered as a result of INCORRECT ANSWERS. It is NOT a set time for posting!!!

Thanks for the response. :slight_smile:

1 Like