Suggestion to fix the 3D import in Roblox Studio

Hello I’m Ryxku and I often use the Import 3D to import my upcoming Roblox bundles and meshes!

But there’s a big problem with the import, it often requires a strong and fast internet, in my house it’s unstable. So sometimes I manage to import it without problem and sometimes :

And I’m tired to get these errors :

I think the Import 3D needs to give us more time to send it to Roblox to avoid getting this error. Currently I have an annoying solution to import any 3D model for sure, it’s to leave and to restart Roblox Studio.
And you need to reach the “Import 3D” in the first 3 minutes while all your assets are loading, so you can import your 3D model without getting error. After the first 3 minutes, there’s a big chance you get these errors.
If this speed run trick doesn’t work, restart your PC.
Or… Another idea ! Import your 3D model on a baseplate where no asset needs to be loaded!

5 Likes

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback on the importer. I’ve brought it back to the team and we’ll be looking into improving support in this area. If you can provide your PC specs and/or file this as a bug report, it will help us figure out a solution to your issue faster!

3 Likes

1 Like