Suggestions for gears to sell in my obby game!

Hello Forum.
I’m currently making an Escape the […] Obby game with my friend.
In order to monetise the game, we aim to sell some gear individually, collectively, and through lucky boxes. There will also be a free one for premium users.
However, due to a lack of time, I don’t really see a point in coding the gears all over again. The game is ultimately based on parkour, and these gears are only for a bit of cashgrab. We will only be selling catalogue gears. So, please, if you guys have any suggestions, please submit them in this format.

Name of Item: Ex. Gravity Coil
Suggested Price: 100 Robux

Thank you!

1 Like

personally i wouldn’t sell gears especially catalog ones. i believe there is a setting that lets players load in the game with their owned gears from the catalog

you can make like a trial option for robux to allow players to use their gears temporarily.

2 Likes

Oh, I won’t be selling them the actual ownership of the item. I believe that by doing so, I only get 10-20% of the commission. I’m basically copying and pasting the model and scripts to sell them as an in-game-only item.

That is a genius idea. I love you, man. How much should I charge for the option to use their own inventory gears?

For me I would charge them around 100-200 robux. Some people might have extremely OP gears so it’s really up to you.

1 Like

Trowel
25 Robux

Rocket Boots
29 Robux

1 Like