Suggestions for my game Don't Press The Button

Hello I had been working on a “don’t press the button” but space themed. I would like you guys to test and check it out, and I also would like to hear your opinions and suggestions.

Here is the link for the game, however it’s not finished.

5 Likes

I am also hiring Beta Testers!

Just tested the game and I’ve seen some disasters repeat themselves. I would recommend checking that the last disaster isn’t the same as the new disaster.

3 Likes

The basis is good, but the game is not interesting enough to play atm. Try adding more disasters etc.

I really like the game. I suggest that you add 100+ more disasters and currency + shop. I think if you continue to improve and update this game it will be successful. If you need a beta tester contact me Lava_shield#6605 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It might be wierd asking :thinking: But what’s a beta tester? I searched it on google but nothing came up :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Someone who can test the game, give their feedbacks and suggestions, etc.

1 Like

Perfect! I wanna be a beta tester for your game! I unfortunately don’t have discord… So private msg me on dev forum!

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion! Definitely going to add you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great so far.

There is a mesh issue on the sides where you float a bit:

This can be changed in studio by changing this: ( Changing “CollisionFidelity” to Precise )

Just like a couple of others said, adding some more things like more disasters and a shop would be nice.

2 Likes

After trying the game, I would say it’s quite acceptable, to be honest. But I suggest you should make more disasters and fixing some issues like the gui, lava spinner looks “laggy” for some reason, etc…

gui problem

14b01b1aa3b66fbb02a02ac5ab537756_LI (4)

何: what

1 Like

There are SO MANY don’t press the button games. Gotta add an original aspect dude.

1 Like

Yeah but that’s why I added a space theme.

It needs a twist to it, can’t just be dont press the button but its in space.

1 Like

Hit me up for ideas! SunBorn#3852

1 Like

It’s a great idea, but the currency doesn’t work. When I pressed the button or won one of the disasters, I didn’t get anything. Other than that the game was great, no lag, and I think it would be very fun with multiple people! ^^

1 Like

The pressing button bug is now fixed. About the winning disaster one, I’m still scripting it :slight_smile: That should come in a future update. Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

1 Like

Concept is already overused.
There is nothing that makes this game different than other don’t press the button games.

There is actually. A lot of things.

Heres just some feedback.

• Spawn is too empty, I know the focus is the button but its just boring and empty.
    Maybe make it so you’re on some spaceship or some planet, to make you somewhat different from other don’t press the button games.

• The green podium has that mesh error, and I am not sure what its use is for. Both the podium and NPC looks out of place because its so empty.

• The GUI does need to be fixed and I’m sure you plan on adding a shop for it so I don’t need to recommend that.

• Idk what I did but the music overlaps and it hurt my brain.

• Sometimes when you press the button an event doesn’t occur or it repeats.

The concept is overused and though it is “space theme” you really are going to have to work on this project to make it more enjoyable then the ones that are already out there and established. This is an okay start.

Much luck,
Sail

1 Like