Suggestions for my Low Poly Shop

Hello! You may have seen my recent post about an obby that I posted yesterday, I’m just experimenting with different genres and themes to expand my experience. So I built a basic low poly shop (Simulator styled) and wondered what should be added to it. I wan’t to keep it simple yet pleasing. The theme is Halloween. Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would change the color completely. I would also make the roof have a larger tip. Also if it’s a shop, then why is there a sell spot right where the door is? Instead of using the color orange, make it a nice navy blue. I would also add some fake windows to the sides of the “shop” or “sell” building. Maybe add some nature like rocks/pebbles and flowers around the building too!

That’s really all I can think of as of right now. Hope it helps!

I was going for a halloween theme, but thanks for the suggestions

This kinda look like a slab of pumpkin meat (the color) i think if you going for halloween theme you can make it look like haunted house intead of plain orange
(those are google image i found)

the shop dont look much like halloween theme it just normal shop recolor into orange you shold add halloween element like ghost punpkin etc hope this help!

1 Like

The size of the letters in the “shop” text seems inconsistent.

Also, as @pup_seas said, it doesn’t seem very Halloween-themed.

The red doesn’t fit, maybe if you made the neon white it’d look a bit better.

You should always try to use colors that compliment each other, (complimentary colors)

You can see them here, and there are more in depth articles on it, but:

If you want a Halloween-themed shop, then I recommend making the walls wood instead of brick, and you should make the roof stick out more. The “SHOP” letters are inconsistent (Like what EpicCheatCodes said), and you should make windows around the walls, too. And why does it say “SELL” on the ground? I thought it was a shop! You should probably make the building more of a black/purple/brown color scheme (Which is the biggest problem), and maybe a door instead of an archway.

If you’re going for the Halloween look you should definitely add halloween decorations to the outside of the shop. Also add fake windows to the house to make it less bland, you should also change the Shop sign and sell to another color, to me it’s too bright. One other thing is the white neon doorway, you should remove the neon doorway and turn it into a creepy door instead of the current doorway. It’ll give the building a bigger Halloween effect.

A good idea for the door:

In my opinion, it looks simple. I suggest having it look for gothic. Add some pumpkins or have the shop be a giant pumpkin. Anything. Though I do like the brick effect, it looks much to simple. It is a good start though.

Well, I think miscellaneous is missing. Add something in the top of the building.