Suggestions on improving my menu UI

I recently made a menu UI. It is inspired by a lot of drop-down menus I’ve come across

Here is the UI!
Click on the image to see the full size as the forum has cut off the bottom part

Summary

Tell me what I can improve on!:innocent:

3 Likes

It’s pretty good, the only thing I can spot is this little detail on the abckpack where the edge of the packpack retracts sharply for like a pixel and then goes out again. I would just make that completely smooth, since it looks out of place.

I think that you should change the color of the bag icon for items as well to something like red, since the current green is a bit hard to differentiate from the background green, and there’s no red in the ui right now, so it would add some variety.

Morning! :smiley:

The green background here is disturbing, as it rigidly blends with the green of the Capitalized first-letters of words on the right-side of the GUI. At the bottom of the GUI, you have a green backpack that is adjacent to the green in your background, which also gives a disturbing look.

Maybe if you change it to to blue, or dark grey you can get a more User-Interface type look!

I hope this was helpful! :smiley:

Best,
-Create.

Here’s an updated version! I remade the whole thing on Illustrator
Click to view full size

Changing the color of the backpack icon would go a long way. Small details as well, such as a few of the icons extending beyond the border. Other than that, sizing and font help a lot as well to the overall quality and “lookability” of the whole UI.