Suggestions on my first GFX Thumbnail

Heya, for the first time on blender I have made GFX thumbnail just for the practice and I cancelled doing commissions for thumbnails since I had the problem when importing the texture of the asset.
I don’t use photoshop or anything on the computer.
I only make GFX on mobile which I have started creating when I was 3 years old.
And if you alk have any suggestions regarding about the GFX, let me know, please and thank you.

14 Likes

Hi, I would like to first point out that I really like the camera angle and how you positioned the characters there, I also salute you for your dedication to making GFXs through other methods that are not the norm and still being able to get decent results out of it.

Now, I think the only thing that could be improved is the lighting, at first glance I thought it was a disco because of how bright everything is, it also makes things hard to see, I wouldn’t really be able to know what I am supposed to see. I assume what you’re trying to highlight is the monster from Doors so I think the bright particle on it should stay, but everything else should be less bright.

Overall good job though!

3 Likes

Good but, There’s too much glowing and bright lights everywhere making it look cheesy and too bright, Yet this is insanely impressive if it’s your first time.

2 Likes

This GFX thumbnail looks very good! Especially if it’s your first one ever! Nice job on it!

3 Likes