Suggestions/Looking for Virus-Busters?

I wasn’t sure where this should go, so I decided to post it here. (Please lmk if there’s somewhere else I should have put it instead for future reference.)

I’m pretty sure that my game has a virus, but I’ve scoured the Workplace panel many times and I’ve never been able to find anything suspicious. I think it must’ve infected my game months ago now, back when I still used a bunch of free models. (Which I don’t do that often anymore, for obvious reasons.) For the longest time, I didn’t even know there WAS a virus, because this is what it does: It constantly and repeatedly shows two pop-ups for purchasing a model, and even when the pop-up is closed, it just comes up again immediately after…that is, unless you’re the creator of the game, in which case it won’t appear at all. The only reason I was able to find out that it even had a virus was thanks to the feedback from a friend of mine that I asked to test it for me. I had to make a new account just so I could go in and test it myself, and even then, I still couldn’t figure out what script was causing it.

I was wondering: Are there any good virus-busting plugins/scripts that I could use? What I was really hoping for was to find someone who’d be willing to import my game into their Studio and search through Workplace themselves, but I know that’s a bit unrealistic for someone to offer to do that just out of the goodness of their heart, so I’m hoping that someone has a suggestion for a good plugin or something like that instead. (Although, if by some miracle you are interested in helping out, just let me know, I’d greatly appreciate it.)

Here’s a link to the game: Castlevania: Concerto of Despair [WIP] - Roblox

I’ve been trying to figure this out for months to no avail, and I’m officially getting REALLY sick of it. I’m practically willing to beg at this point, someone please help me out here, it’s driving me nuts.

1 Like

Okay. So step 1 is to find out EVERY member of your team and find all there Plugins that they are using. And make sure that they are not fake rebooted ones by bots that will add virus scripts to your game. And makes sure you do not use FMs or fake Admin Modules in your game. And in the Search bar type in “Script” and go through every script. If any require something and or look shady I’d put them under review and disable them. If you want I can take a look at it because I am going to try to create a better program to search for these viruses and give an accurate result of possibilities. Since right now any Local Script or Server Script could have a backdoor that is creating or has a virus in it.

1 Like

You could also do Ctrl+Shift+F and search require

1 Like

Sure, if you don’t mind, I would really appreciate that, thank you. I’ll try to get Team Create set up. I’ve never used it before so I’m sorry if it takes a bit lol

What would that do? I tried it and I’ve got some results, but I’m not sure what that means or if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Alright I will send a PM about how it works etc.

Don’t worry I’ll help take a look since most times its obfuscated scripts or scripts that seem innocent that use small seemingly unimportant small steps that leads to 1 step that does the entire function

1 Like