Suicide now allowed in ROBLOX?

Alright so, I checked out the game Jim’s computer here’s the game right here.

turns out, suicide in that game is involved. By the end, it shows that you’re shooting yourself, however, you don’t see yourself shooting yourself it’s just all blacked out.
By any means, everyone says, this is against roblox TOS and etc, but how come, this game with over 4.6M+ visits, have suicide in their game and roblox has said nothing?

I’m very confused, and the reason why I ask this is because I’d like to do the same idea from a story game.

6 Likes

If you look to the rules,

1 Like

i don’t want to imagine what is coming when

''Soon, creators on Roblox will be able to include “Romance and Dating”, “Gambling”, “Alcohol” and “Profanity” in experiences!"

Not gonna lie or smh but:

Roblox <<
------ Fix the problem ------ / ------ moderate it ----------

Roblox:

---- Fix the problem ---- / ---- moderate it ----- / ---- this unexpected option that no one expects —

what scares me the most is: “Romance and Dating”, you know what i mean if this releases, we all know, and if you don’t know, you will see one day or another

7 Likes

That reminds me of the Luobu [chinese roblox] Natural Disaster Survival, where upon falling, you get a parachute and a warning as to not do such “dangerous” activities irl.

5 Likes

Most likely the game is not fully moderated, it’s your choice to report the game if you want/

1 Like

Maybe, just very weird out of the millions people no one reported or anything, I could try but i wouldn’t expect a lot, but honestly not my goal, because i just wanna see if it’s alright to do these kind of things in your game.

this is still an unconfirmed rumour

True, ROBLOX hasn’t announced it yet, it is mostly a theory (via robloxtracker), I think they should always watch out before spreading these news.

1 Like

Changed the title, might make more sense, I hope it catches more attention, im very curious to hear people’s opinion on this.

Literally a modern youtube video’s title.

1 Like

This is such a weird complaint to have, it’s very obvious that ROBLOX doesn’t care too much about their TOS when they allow ultra-realistic games like Frontlines which almost 1:1 recreates a rated M game (call of duty). What about horror games we see on ROBLOX that deals with insane asylums and mental disorders?

This post just comes off as you trying to clout chase and/or complain about another persons success. You say you ask because you want to make a game with the same idea, and if that’s the case why do it? If a game got to 4.6M+ with those themes, why are you worried? The precedent has been set.

2 Likes

Shooting games are shooting games, I just remember how suicide back in 2012 was popularized and everything, and it seems like roblox has decided to push that away, and just seeing that now just comes by surprise. And yes, your point is valid it is obvious that roblox doesn’t care too much when developers ends up being way popular, but it does explain that ROBLOX won’t really do anything about it at that point.

I want to do it because I feel like it’d be more realistic rather than resetting, but im again afraid to have to take that away again because roblox said so. I think you might’ve took this very much out of context when I’m just trying to tell if these kind of “methods” in roblox are allowed. It might give you a new message, but my whole question i’m making regardless how you see it, is if it’s allowed. I mean, obviously, roblox doesn’t care but I’d just like to hear more opinions/facts on this, such as, smiliar roblox games allowing this, incoming updates.

This post has aged like milk lool

1 Like

The game pressure also has suicide implications in it