Summer 2020 Recap 🌞

Amazing adventure, because we hit so many goals during this year. Also, all new Roblox Staff members have been doing great! Keep it up Roblox, yeah?

2 Likes

The summer was the best season we all can never forget!
Sadly, the only event that I did NOT know about was RDC, even since I joined the DevForum, but the other events that the Roblox Corporation planned was extravagant!

Take out the new pending robux update and then you got a perfect 2020 Update Summary

2 Likes

The updates this year have really been just wonderful across the board, If Future Is Bright 3.0 is released before 2021 that would top the year off beautifully in terms of Studio Support on Roblox

1 Like

The one thing they forgot to mention is the 7 day wait you have now.

Wow, this is a great summary.

I hope to make it into the photo next near or in the years to come.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you’re the greatest pirate on roblox :wink:

4 Likes

Time flies so much when you are having fun on Roblox :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love when moderaters are friendly and joking around like dat <3

anyways so much happened this year i have to catch up.

Wow! So much has happened in these past few months. Unfortunately I just joined a few weeks ago so I missed most of the fun but im hoping for more great features and events in the future! :slight_smile:

What is imagine masking? How can it be used?

Talking about every Roblox staff that they were called NOOB by coefficients? Let’s talk about these features that I really love:

• New Fonts, one of my favorite updates to get more fonts in Roblox! Some fonts will be able to fit your game well! :abc:
  • BubbleChat Resign, although I would miss the old bubble chat, the new one looks great! :speech_balloon:
  • Future lighting technology is looking sick! The new light system looks really realistic. (It won’t show the new light on my 2GB ram computer.) :bulb:
  • VideoFrame and Video Marketplace… One of the best awesome feature ever! It can play some video inside of Roblox, and this feature looks perfect to make a TV! :tv: :video_camera:

These features were the best! I hope there is still more coming through October to December! Keep it up and good job on making those best update! :+1:

2 Likes

I love the new chat feature too! It was pretty awkward when I would just stand there while the person does not even know if i am going to say something or not.

2 Likes

Damn epic, Roblox keeps on growing I gladly say i’m a dev of roblox. Proud to be part of this community.

1 Like

I love how Builderman is just photoshoped into the RDC photo haha

Has been a pretty good year for some devs overall!

2 Likes

Skinned Meshes was awesome and still is!! so much planned around that and PBR!

1 Like

Bubble chat and the new fonts are what I used the most after they were released. Let’s continue our journey!

shhh you’re breaking the β€œstay silent and live with it” embargo…

This is just a joke: the new wait time has definitely brought along a lot of negative press, so it’s not surprising that Roblox are trying to avoid mentioning it.

2 Likes

Roblox does grow fast and I’m proud. Don’t stop what you desire to change Roblox forever! :heart: :roblox_light:

4 Likes

Whoa! Maybe 2020 wasn’t bad after all!

It’s impressive how Roblox has improved in just a few months from now, I really can’t wait to see how the rest of the Roadmap will affect Roblox :grinning:

Anyway, Great job to all the people who have worked on this, and Welcome to all the new employees In our community!

2 Likes