SummerEquinox | Experienced Scripter for Hire

About Me

Hello! I am offering my services as a scripter. I have recently returned from a two year hiatus from the platform and figure it’s time to start putting myself out there again. I have been working on Roblox games since 2013. It was originally a hobby, then it became more professional. I have worked directly with Roblox on multiple occasions, including as an official QA tester & event developer.

Showcase

In my past I have worked on a number of projects; however, a lot of them are unfinished or no longer have a playerbase. With each link I will be explaining a little bit about it. Many of these links will be showcases instead of actual games.

[2018] Build Battle (did not write the game itself, but was a temporary programmer alongside EncodedLua for the 2018 Black Panther event).

[2018-2021] Powder Game (Powder Game is a physics project that allows you to manipulate numerous particles and build fun chain reactions. This project taught me a foundational understanding of OOP)

[showcase] Perlin Noise Terrain Showcase (this game is a showcase of perlin terrain, it is not very advanced but i was using it to learn about math.noise)

[showcase] RoQuake Physics (this game hosts an entirely custom movement system inspired by quake, but very different. based on conservation of speed and movement).

[showcase] Cube Physics Test (this game is a showcase of some custom physics).

More creations can be provided upon request
Most showcases will not work as intended if not on computer

Availability

Currently on a rest semester from university. I am in the eastern timezone & can be available most times that I am needed (as long as those times are reasonable). I am willing to work on your commission for up to 4 hours a day if required (unless I am coming onboard as a full-time scripter, in which case hours can be discussed).

Payment

[one-time commission] [OPEN for US$ ONLY!] (prefer smaller commissions)
I like to discuss payment on a case-by-case basis (especially with scripting commissions). This is because some things will conceptually be more difficult for me than others. I will be up front with you about how hard something will be for me or if I feel like I could do it at all. Whether it should be simple or not, the price will be dependent on how difficult it will be for me and my personal skill. I will not waste your time.

Once a price is agreed upon, you will pay 15% when I have made reasonable physical progress as proof that I will finish the commission. Then you will pay 85% when the commission is completed. You will not recieve the commission until you have paid 100% of the price.

[hiring as long term scripter] [CLOSED!]
You do not need to pay me anything to come onboard long-term for a game that is already established, but you will need to afford me a percentage of game revenue. We can discuss this based on what my responsibilities will be. Please only ask about hiring long-term for established games if you are serious.

If you would like to hire me long-term to create a game from the ground up, we will establish a cost and pay checkpoints to be met along the way as things get done. You will also afford me a percentage of game earnings.

Contact

I currently am not using Twitter for contact. You can contact me through Discord, SummerEquinox#4335. Please understand that a response may take time, but once contact has started, responses will be faster.

Thanks for taking the time to read my portfolio.
signature ~SummerEquinox

5 Likes

Tried to DM you on twitter but you can’t be messaged, I am interested in hiring your services :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be able to now, I’ve also fixed my Twitter to allow for message requests from anyone.

4 Likes