Sun texture being extremely white

So i changed the sun texture to more orange like. but when i changed it the sun does not look anything like that, its white and the color are washed out. Does anyone know how to fix this? does it has something to do with brightness? Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have you tried changing sun ID, turning sunAngularSize Down, or maybe even changing the lighting settings?

i donโ€™t think you can change the suns brightness; any game with a custom picture of the sun is mostly like that

1 Like

Yep tried everything, however my custom moon texture works just fine but its white and grey with a tint of purple. but my sun is all white. is it even possible to change the color of the sun?

No, maybe try changing the skybox

Yeah it looks like it is the skybox causing problems. hm so i wont be able to have a custom skybox then? i can also see the light is different which is causing my character skin to be yellow. i have to apply the default skybox then apply sunrays then apply my custom skybox if i apply just my custom skybox then sunrays it wont work :thinking:. and the light making my skin yellow idk where that is coming from weird

Yep been trying for sometime now and it looks like you are indeed right. its because of the illumination from the sun so you just get the shape. but a moon however works better beause less light.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.