Super Biz Analytics – Custom Events, Product Insights

We released a world map chart in the Engagement Dashboard

World Map

2 Likes

We rolled out country names (in addition to country codes)! This makes it easier to browse country breakdown reports without having to look up the country code

1 Like

I’ve been using this for a while and I have to recommend it! It’s absolutely fabulous!

2 Likes

We released Place ID reports! You can now see your Sales and Engagement performance for specific places within your game.

2 Likes

Here is a summary of recent improvements:

• Place ID breakdown that makes it easy to see performance by place
  • New metric for Revenue per Visit (RPV) + see this by country, device, or other breakdowns
  • New metric for Stickiness + see this by country, device, or other breakdowns
  • New metric for Net Revenue (aka revenue after Roblox’s cut) + see this by country, device, or other breakdowns
  • Improved dashboards for Sales and Engagement
  • Improved country reports that display country name + country code

Let us know what other feature’s you’d like

1 Like

We released game sharing! Now you can easily share your game with others so they can view analytics or our other tools like the data store editor

2 Likes

Game sharing will allow bigger teams to operate more easily!

this is super cool!
I will be using this for my future projects!

1 Like

We just released custom events!

Here are the docs:

2 Likes

We just released custom events!

Works with all our existing breakdowns so you can measure and compare across countries, languages, devices and more!

1 Like

I saw ‘Custom Events’. Would it be possible to use this to record results for ingame polls?

Yes, you can use Custom Events for in-game polls!

We’re using this tool in our game and it’s working well, except for an error that’s printed very often as a result of it:

Error in loading DateTimeLocaleConfig file of km-kh (Unable to load rbxasset://configs/DateTimeLocaleConfigs/km-kh.json)

This is printed with different country codes at the end and I’m unable to reproduce it, but it clogs up our error logs and I would appreciate a fix. I would try to find the line of code that’s causing it but there’s just too many to look through. Thanks!

1 Like

i have been using this for my games recently, and despite the lack of data, i love it! question though. i put a game onto super biz right after creating, but now later that there is a thumbnail and icon it won’t update inside the games tab or dash board or anything. i’d like it to update just so i can see it and it creates a faster visual link to find the game i’m looking for on my games list.

1 Like