Popmall – Free Catalog & Avatar Editor

Are you dumb?

Superbiz Catalog allows you to have a browsable catalog for players to purchase items. The open-source models that allows you to buy items with id, requires the player to go to the website to browse for items, and copy the id, when with superbiz catalog they can be browsing in-game, without the fuss of ids.

Realistically, no player will be using the id based one, since they can just purchase the goods on the website whilst they get the id, the id based one were just made for people to publish places, and save 40% when buying goods for themselves. This catalog is for creators to have extra profits from their players.

1 Like

Very well made and executed, I do want to let you know that if you do (and you should) make some aspects of it purchase-only, as many others don’t know, to move it to creations feedback!

1 Like

I can very much vouch for this, I implemented the Super Biz catalog system into my game ‘Bakery Simulator’ a few weeks ago. I’ve seen revenue from assets increase by as much as 80x since adding this.

To be perfectly clear, it still doesn’t make up a significant chunk of my revenue, but it went from practically nothing to a decent amount of extra cash for zero effort on my part. Great stuff!

5 Likes

so it’s coming out of pocket from the developers? how do we get this robux? where does it come from?

It’s a built in Roblox feature. When a item(gamepass, shirt, ETC) is sold in your game you get a 10%-40% cut of the revenue(depending on what the type of asset sold is).
It comes out of the seller’s portion of the pay, so if I sold a gamepass for 10 robux in your game, I would get 6 robux instead of 7, because you would get 1 Robuck from the commission.

2 Likes

Roblox gives developers 40% of the revenue generated by in-game bundle purchases.

2 Likes

Interesting. wonder why it does that for gamepasses too, because it just gives the actual developer less money.

1 Like

Any suggestions for what categories we should feature in the catalog?

Pretty good not gonna lie but…
What if we don’t want to share any information to your website ?
Can’t we have a standalone version?

3 Likes

why does nothing come up

Solved.

1 Like

Likely forgot to enable HTTP requests!

them avatar shop games bout to have a field day lol big W tho

1 Like

We released V2! We added new features for browsing and avatar editing: search, saved outfits, body customization, and undo/redo.

The original post has been updated to reflect the update and has more info:

3 Likes

We just released V3! Here’s what’s new:

• Optimized for Mobile. We refreshed the interface to be easier to use on mobile devices
  • Inventory. Players can see their inventory and update their Roblox avatar using Avatar Editor Service
  • Bundles. Players can now try on bundles and see items within a bundle
3 Likes

Using the catalog in almost all my games, you can easily integrate the catalog in your game and use your creativity on how players can use the catalog.

1 Like

Been using this for a couple of months now and its amazing, I’ve seen my sales boosting up by a lot.

Simple and Easy to install and on top of that an amazing Team behind it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Classic Shirts and Classic Bottoms categories have been added!

This looks very promising! Is the UI on this customizable?

No, not yet. What would you want to customize?

I use catalog in almost all my games, really useful. I recommend it :+1:

2 Likes