Super Hard Obby (Revamped Version)

Here at NetGames our team have been working very hard on revamping my game super hard obby.

It has resulted in approximately 1 year working on this revamped project as this game is extremely big and the previous version came with many bugs.

Now that our game is almost ready to be released within weeks to come I decided to show you some preview of our game.

As you can see our main menu works as you would expect it to (didn’t work properly in the previous version)

And lots more have changed.

Race mode a unique feature that we only have on roblox where players can race on an obby

You can view the video here Super Hard Obby Revamped Edition Preview - YouTube

Or alternatively you can play our broken version here.

(I thought to post this here as this here as finally it took this long to update the game but managed to now)

4 Likes

Would recommend you to remove the tags for the game, as you run the risk of your game being shadowbanned. Otherwise, here’s some feedback about being in-game:

1. Would recommend you to prevent the Player from moving when they’re on the main menu, as this may cause some bugs in the future.
  2. For some reasons, clicking on Other Games will teleport me to a temporary lobby? Was that intentional behaviour?
  3. Should probably fix some grammar mistakes in the NPC’s dialog:
  4. It seems like interacting with the NPC multiple times will cause dialog to automatically be skipped after it has been fully said.
  5. Try not to add teams specifically for staffs of the game, as it seems slightly unprofessional to me. You should replace this with a Group Rank leaderboard stat.

Was not able to fully play the game here, but you get the general gist of what I have to say. Just make sure to keep improving on the game!

1 Like

Thank you for the this has been fixed on the new version coming very soon :slight_smile:

It teleports you to a temporary lobby for now yes that will be changed once the game is released. That feature is mainly there for staff members to quickly test the new version without having to publish it yet.

Strange I will look into this bug before importing the npc over. Thanks for the report.

The latest version only has easy, normal, hard, super hard.

There will be no staff roles :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback most of it has been fixed in the latest upcoming version

1 Like