Super low graphics in my game even with max graphics turned on

In game

In studio

anyone know why this is happening? this only happens in my game and not any other game i tryed

I’m also having this problem too, can confirm. Hope I’m not the only one. Did you try to lower and then increase your graphics?

I just went into a random game with future lighting, its having the same issue

i think roblox broke future lighting i hope they fix this very soon

1 Like

Open the developer console by using F9, or finding the toggle in the pause menu settings.

I remember having a similar symptom before I got my current GPU, my previous one was faulty and probably had a bad chip or something, Direct3D failed a lot in-game yet worked fine(ish) in studio, when Direct3D goofed up I’d see something like unable to create d3d device and future lighting wouldn’t load.

Though this may be related: Lighting and material LoD seemingly completely broken on desktop

The low graphics are when you playtest in studio, right?

If that’s the case it probably has something to do with studios rendersettings. Open the settings in the top left file menu and you should see something like ‘render settings’.

No, you can see their studio screenshot is the one with high graphics and said it is the one in studio

Oh okay, hard to see from these two images.
The in-game image looks pretty future-like with the pointlight shadows…

I’m having a similar issue, it only happens in my game and it doesn’t load the entire map (however it loads shadows)