superRetina Display Pro

Hiya!

I was playing around in studio with the new display and the Future Lighting system!

May I have your thoughts?

Constructive thoughts/feedback would be cool!

Thanks!

18 Likes

Very nice! The text makes it look very modern and fits the image. Looks like an Apple thumbnail, haha! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Inspiration comes from the best! Hehe… :grin:

1 Like

I like it! Looks really realistic!

2 Likes

maybe add a bit more lighting itss barely visible , the textures and materials are amazing its like eye candy to me also could u like show a bigger part of it i can barely make out its shape

2 Likes

Really nice lighting! I like it.

2 Likes

Love it! Looks like an Apple advertisement.

4 Likes

Thank you! I was playing with lighting to give it a cool effect. It is a teaser image, so not everything is visible, but the main idea is shown:)

3 Likes

Thank you! Project inspiration from the best.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I glad to hear you like it.

2 Likes

oh ok cool still tho i cant figure out what its sposed to be at first look

2 Likes

Looks nice, but the text is a bit small… Maybe make it bigger?

1 Like

Looks really neat! It’s really creative how you implemented the Roblox Future lighting system to create a modern effect. It is kind of hard to tell what the thing is unless you already know what superRetina is. 10/10 creativity though!

1 Like

For some reason, it kinda reminds me of those virtual reality headset advertisement. All the stuff I see with the future lighting, i’m gonna be so excited to play games with this lighting. Anyways, great stuff you have here, 10/10 :smile:

1 Like

it’s good, but Apple isn’t the best haha

1 Like

Thanks! The text is there just for a product name and slogan.

Oh! Hehe. :slight_smile: Glad to liked it!

Thanks, lol! I mean I didn’t mean it that way, but just my opinion! :smiley: