Supply more context to what was moderated in moderation warnings/bans

The Problem

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to identify where old moderated content came from. I often have no idea when and where that content was originally created.

The Ask

After being on the platform for multiple years, one loses context for all the things they’ve created. I would like to make sure that whenever I’m moderated, I know exactly where it came from and when it was originally created.

Why This Is Important

If this issue is addressed, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to ensure that I am not mistakenly breaking ToS, that I do not have any other related outstanding content that I could change/archive to respect ToS, and that the moderation action taken upon me was accurate.

An Example

I was recently warned for the following:

I have purposely not posted social links in any text field in years, meaning these must’ve come from a really old location. I have had a similar issue in the past for old image assets, models, thumbnails, etc.

Perhaps this text is from a really old group wall post. Perhaps this text is from a localized description I have failed to update. There’s no way for me to easily find out.

41 Likes

Thanks as always for this feedback. Passing this on to the moderation teams to consider as they improve the context here.

22 Likes