Support Form inaccessible when account is terminated / suspended

When a user gets their account terminated / suspended, the “Membership Not Approved” page links to the Support Form, but the user cannot access that page until they’re logged out because the website will keep redirecting them to the Membership Not Approved page.

This is really poor UX because users may not realize they need to log out to view the page, and if they click on the Logout button, the link to that page is gone because they’re sent to the Roblox home page. Users who can’t access the Support Form page may not realize they can appeal via email, or might not know the email address to use.

The Support Form page should be exempt from this redirect, or the link should point to an equivalent page somewhere the redirect does not apply.

I’m not terminated, don’t worry.

27 Likes

Thanks for the report! This is a bug. We do want banned users to be able to use the support form to appeal. When the bug is fixed they’ll be able to use the form again.

12 Likes

Bumping this topic to give notice that this bug continues.

This is still bad UX and really should be fixed.
Sidenote: Timezones should be indicated

6 Likes

Just circling back here, as this got a lot of attention. This is outdated and should no longer be an issue.

1 Like

I can’t test this to confirm, but I trust you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.