Support on game

So lately I’ve been working on a 2D parkour game and just wanted to here feedback.
The game is supposed to be a automatically generated course.
If any good feedback I will continue designing and adding more obstacles.
Also, please comment if you have any suggestions on things to add.

Game Link

Note
Repetitive obstacles will be fixed once I add more.

1 Like

The way the fire works in the game is a little confusing. It seems to hit people based on when it’s turned on/off rather than when the flames actually touch the characters. I understand, but that can be confusing to people.

Maybe add some type of ending as well as a progression bar so say that a group of people are playing they know who is winning/behind?

Thanks for the support.
The game is supposed to never end.(unless you die)
I will later change fire.

Once again Thanks for the support.

The design is extremely bland. I suggest adding more appealing scenery and obstacles and some interesting UI and effects, as right now it very plain. It is an interesting concept if done right.

Thanks for the support.

Yeah I was just using those blocks to get the main idea those will later be changed. :smiley:

No problem!

One thing I also noticed is the pacing and the lack of parkour. The only thing that makes the character jump are the spikes, nothing else. Also, the character doesn’t seem to be moving very fast either.

Some changes that I thought of could be:

• Increase player speed
    • To compensate for this, maybe zoom the camera out more so the player has more time to react
  • Add more obstacles where the player either has to duck-slide, or jump on multiple obstacles

Since this is just the “skeleton,” that’s all I can really judge for now. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the support.

In the future I will add multiple obstacles