Survival game open world feedback

Hello, looking for feedback:

• Opinion on Character / Weapon Controller
  • Game Design on Looting/Zombies - and also player interactions
  • Other

Goal is a very-simple, easy fun survival game.

Currently Like Ratio is very low, and Playtime avg is about 10 minutes - Not very impressive.

Thanks

1 Like

Love the game but it needs lots of improvements. I like the Character and Weapon Controller. Models need more detail - were lacking trim, Interior design, objects, tables, etc, that kind of thing and textures. Also looting wasn’t really realistic because I found military objects in houses. Snipers should be found in safes, Food should be found in the kitchen, etc. Zombies - No animations and I was close to the zombie and didn’t get attack - You should make them attack when the player is too loud or when they see a player. Last but not least try to add the right colors - Color theory. I think if these are fixed you can expect the playtime to go up.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply… You’re right the zombies are basic.

its cool but idk where the heck i am because the map is quite ineffective and the binoculars are quite op, you get an easier sight on the zombies and shoot them very easily with any gun other than shotguns. I really think the binoculars shouldnt have a crosshair thingy when used

Yes I agree 100% I need to put in a Working Map w/ locations and GPS

This would give people the ability to Navigate the Map. Otherwise, their just randomly stuck wherever they are.

1 Like