Survival Horror Game - The Forgotten: Story Of Creation

Greetings, I want to introduce you to my collaborative game called The Forgotten: Story Of Creation The game is in the survival horror first-person genre. It has all six chapters available for playthrough, and there is also a story and various hidden things.

I look forward to feedback if you play it.

10 Likes

wow is a very fun game ngl i havent played all chapter’s yet but it already looks really great, and would be cool if you add multiplayer :+1:

and pls remove the thing thats says that you need to turn your graphics up cuz its lagging so hard for me

Thank you for responding, yes, I honestly thought myself to remove this inscription it is just left from the beginning of the project and I simply forgot about it.

I’ll add multiplayer soon, as some chapters are already halfway done with it.

ok ty for letting me know have a great day :+1:

WOW it is amazing.with the cinimatic scope it honestly feels like a movie.If possible can u provide the script for the cinema scope.some times work like this goes underappriciated.i noticed that when i turned the cinema scope on the cursor dissapeared.

Thank you for responding, this movie effect was achieved very simply, the top and bottom were added Gui bars, which creates this effect, I do not think it is so difficult to do. And about the cursor, this was done on purpose, so that during this effect, it does not stand out and do not spoil the overall picture.

1 Like

hey i think i found a bug,in the 1st chapter when i clicked on the laptop on the entrance the is no way to go back or is there and i just missed it?

Edit:ok i found but i reccomend making it inot a bright color

1 Like

there is a bug that if you run and crouch when the sound of when you are tired sounds, it does not stop