Survival Island: The Escape

Island Survival: The Escape

It is a game that involves players being stranded on a deserted island and having to find a way to escape. The game might involve elements of survival, such as finding food and shelter, as well as solving puzzles and challenges in order to progress.

One key aspect of the game is resource management. Players will need to carefully manage their limited resources, such as food and water, in order to survive on the island. They may also need to scavenge for materials and tools in order to build shelters and other structures.

Another important aspect of the game is exploration. Players will need to explore the island in order to uncover clues and find items that will help them escape. This may involve traversing different terrains, such as forests, beaches, and caves, and interacting with the environment and objects found there.

Finally, players will likely need to solve puzzles and complete challenges in order to progress through the game. These might include riddles, logic problems, or physical tasks that require skill and strategy.

Overall, the goal of Escape the Island is to use resourcefulness, problem-solving skills, and strategy to find a way off the island and escape to safety.

Important Note

I have a really tight budget and only a few days to finish the demo version of the game, and after that I'm going to focus more on my school. The demo version will be for 25 robux so I make some robux until summer starts. As soon as the school year ends, I will get back on developing, for about 1-2 months and then hopefully release a full version. And after that, I will try to release a new chapter every year making the game more exciting.

Dev log #1

It is now the end of the first day, I managed to get a temporary island map done while the builder is making the demo one. Moreover, I scripted the axe to break down wooden logs. I also couldn't afford a UI designer so I had to stick to my bad skills at UI. Inventory is done all that's left is to make a few gamepasses and the crafting system working.

I am trying my best not to make the game pay to win, however it will be pay to progress faster, but most of it will rely on the player’s capabilities since as an example you can’t pay to damage enemies more or you can’t pay to get resources.

Link

The game might look ugly, I won't pay for thumbnails or icons until summer starts so I can have a lot of time to spend on developing the game. Buying and testing the demo version of the game will help us a lot in the process of development. If you would like to message me, here's my discord ChilledBroke#9986

Dev Log #2

I got the new map done and it's awesome, and I also scripted a dog that can follow players, you can kill it and get meat. You can also break wooden logs and find iron. Crafting might be made in the next dev log since I didn't have time to do it today! I really need UI tho!
2 Likes

Dev log #3

It's the last day of development since school's starting soon and I have to finish my schoolwork! I tried my best to do a game within 3 days and 5 hours each, I got the crafting system working, it's not the best out there but at least I tried. Moreover, I added a new craftable item called the water purifier, it fills your hunger slowly, and generates health. I didn't get time nor robux to hire a UI designer or a GFX designer. Therefore, the game's UI and GFX really suck right now. You just have to not judge a book by it's cover.

I also made the game free and added a few donation gamepasses to help fund the game so I can make the full version of it! Cya in summer guys!