Survival Of The Fittest concept art (with new info)

I am working on a concept art for my game idea called survival of the fittest (a RPG MilGame) which Plays out in a fictional post-war world where players have to survive in a apocalyptic landscape that destroyed by nuclear war.

This is a concept art that I try to make it realized by other developers.

The objective is to survive 1000 days of the apocalypse where you are confronted by hostile AI NPCs that are trying to kill you and steal your Loot. So going solo makes a true survivor, but going with other players and create a team will allow you to build a country later if you and your team survive 1000 days of this post nuclear war world.

After my first survival of the fittest post got flagged, I decided to add new information to get any developer a idea what my RPG MilGame would function and look like. So instead of adding the old information on this new topic, I added new and more information to get myself on the right way.

So sorry for the lack of information on the first post, and this time I added new and more information on the concept art for survival of the fittest and I hope that anyone can make my realized alongside any of my game and simulation ideas I have for Roblox.

Hope you have a good day.

With regard acecombat606.

2 Likes

If you were going for that basic style it works, maybe change the font to something else… I’m not sure what, it just doesn’t look right

1 Like

I agree with you, but I can only create basic digital art style concept arts to make my game idea visualized.

And can you kindly explain me what Fonts are if I couldn’t know?

It will be great to learn this from everyone.

a font is the style of text, and in most editing apps or websites you can change the text font a lot.

heres some examples

1 Like

Thanks for your helping information.

The concept art looks alright, you should use a different font that’s more attention-grabbing and unique, and also center the text on the concept art. You should also center the character in the middle of the picture if possible.

1 Like