Sushi Conveyor Restaurant

Hey everyone. :wave:

I recently released a new sushi conveyor restaurant which I have been working on by myself for the past year. I would appreciate any feedback on the building, programming, or UI. I went for a modern look, and I am satisfied with the build for most of the part. The conveyor is fully functional and the UI took a long time to create as well. I would appreciate any feedback on the game.

You can check it out yourself here:

11 Likes

Looks pretty cool and the vibe is also great, though I would like to disable/turn down the music and also what can one do? I wasn’t able to do anything. Seems like this is a highly player-dependent game which is not really good if there are no players and considering the game looks to have potential.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing that out. Currently, the only way players can eat in the game is when you are assigned a seat by a staff member, which, as you mentioned, is highly player-dependent. To solve this issue, I am considering adding an NPC which automatically assigns a seat for the person.

Also, myself and other believe that the building is a little too bland. I am trying to add more detail while preserving a modern look. Any ideas or suggestions on how to do this?

Maybe you could add little details in the “empty spaces” in terms of decorations like menu cards on the tables (don’t align them exactly like each other to preserve uniqueness), wall paintings, different lamps as currently there’s a lot of emptiness and a lack of uniqueness as everything is aligned exactly. Also make different seating types, like the restaurants I were in irl they always had like some sort of “family seating”, then for single persons, a mix of both etc. And an outside area, for sure! But haven’t checked if you maybe have that already. In general, Pinterest may be a great source for you, just type in “sushi restaurant decoration” and you’ll find plenty of ideas. Overall I already like the vibe of the restaurant so far, it being close to water, the trees etc, really cool!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions. You mentioned that the game was player-dependent, so I added an NPC to fix that. Interacting with this NPC will automatically assign the player a random table based on their preference!

1 Like

Thanks! I think it’s still missing more life, like, NPCs buying, eating etc. Player-dependence means that if there’s nothing to do players will leave which will result in more players not joining. So maybe you could add customer NPCs etc. for as long as there are not much players and let players freely be waiters etc. It’s also really missing an outdoor seating. And lastly, the water should be a little bit wider if possible, I can see the border of the map :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

First sushi conveyor restaurant in ROBLOX! Looks amazing. Wow.

2 Likes

This sushi restaurant and game look good! Nice job on it!

2 Likes

Update

1 Like