Sushi restaurant showcase

Hi everyone, this is a quick build i did and i would just appreicate some feedback on it. :slight_smile: Its inspired by a 3d model i had seen on pinterest and it’s meant to have a small and homey, but clean and professional feel.

Here is the game link if anyone wants a closer look: small sushi restaurant - showcase - Roblox

And here are some pictures:

9 Likes

I’m not a builder but that looks awesome. Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

This looks great! Keep up the great work! I would suggest to add some wooden support to the chairs as they just seem a bit weird. I would also suggest adding some sort of potted plants in the corners to just give it a more natural vibe.

4 Likes

This restaurant looks VERY GOOD AND REALISTIC! NICE JOB ON IT!

1 Like

Amazing work! I am excited to see more!

1 Like

Very impressive, looks exactly like a traditional sushi restaurant. As others have suggested, I would recommend showing some structure with the floor cushions so it doesn’t look like they’re unsupported.

Only other thing is that there isn’t much prep room in the kitchen itself, nor any form of hob (I understand sushi is mainly raw but rice, and some of the sauces are often warm), so as an improvement I would look into improving the kitchen area.

Well done!

2 Likes