Suspicious error keeps occuring

I NEED URGENT HELP !

Ive had the same error in my game on both roblox studio and roblox that when i press “Close” It pops up again after 2 seconds. It has also affected the sounds in my game because they are glitching.

I have no idea where this came from, Ive been trying everything i can but i don’t know what to do. I even contacted roblox and gave them all information they needed but they rudly replied that i should search online for help. PLEASE HELP ME :frowning:

Link to the game:

Following the previous post now with included information;

The solution is to restart the project probably as it is infected with a script that sends out the purchase to the client. If you’ve got lots of scripts everywhere, I highly doubt you will find it.
I do not know about the audio, I’ve only encountered that problem once years ago, can you provide the ID Audio to me?

I highly suggest not relying on free models and toolbox objects other than official ones. Plugins especially cause these sort of things, they just anonymously inject themselves to projects.

3 Likes

Wow, as I said in your 2nd post (and @oliwieer4 said here), multiple posts don’t help anyone.

Please close or delete this topic (not the other one) and put all your information in that post.
It really helps when a group of people have all the same information and it isn’t spread all over the place.

Hmm but i tried to delete everything in my game and the error was still there, And i haven’t used plugins in a while, Do u suggest that i disable all my plugins? Or do u have any other ideas

get a life honestly and worry about your own problems

Sorry, but please be respectful to the other developers. He only suggested as it is to follow the right topics and guidelines as everyone does around here.

1 Like

I am but hes talking to me like hes a moderator or smth and he was very rude

As specified, please include links to each of the plugins to make sure to see if they’re official.
Some plugins may be stolen plugins and just on a different author, for example, the F3X plugin.

Try for example launching a different studio with nothing on it and publishing it to see if it appears to have the same situation as it did with this one. Plugins may inject scripts in a difficult way for them to be seen.

1 Like

It was not moderative-wise, it is just a common thing here for others to make these mistakes and so we around here correct people and let them know to use the right topics and not to spam the forum for a singular problem that may have been given a solution to already or is either even common sense in the Developer communities.

1 Like

As they said, restart your project and stop using every toolbox asset in existance. Learn to create stuff yourself and stop making posts like these.

1 Like
  • AutoScale Lite by ZacBytes
  • Rig Editor by goro7
  • Server Defender by Madpoint83
  • Tag Editor by Sweetheartichoke

I know but i only posted this 2 times and i haven’t got an answer actually

What are u talking about lol? I have 2 free models in my game and if u dont wanna help then what are u wasting ur time on

I do not appreciate your treatment of the other Developers, please respect them as they are attempting to give you honest tips. No Developer uses any of the free models offered by the studio.

2 Likes

Then don’t apprechiate it goodbye :wave: :wave::wave::wave:

You haven’t attempted to appreciate a singular developer here and treated them in a negative way. I asked you to stop acting harsh and just respect their thoughtful suggestions. They’ve also given you good directions and they are friendly. I do not understand this unnecessary aggression to end up treating them in a bad way.

As for the plugins, I do believe all of them are official so far as it is my own concern, but I do suggest getting rid of Server Defender and Tag Editor just in case.
In my own honesty, I believe the fault of the purchase appearing every 2 seconds after closing it is because of those “2 free models” you’ve decided to use, and I 100% didn’t look at your game that has overall more than just 2.