Suspicious scripts randomly apearing in my parts, welds, decals. Did Roblox Studio get hacked?

I need help with wierd scripts in my own parts, welds , etc.

Few days ago i noticed there are randomly apearing scripts in my parts. I do not know what is that. So here is some screenshots.

Untitled Game - Roblox Studio 27. 8. 2020 13_00_24

I tried delete the scripts and some time foward they were back! So i copided id of require script, and searched it in the library, and i found wierd script without name. The owner has realy wierd name.
Rigth now, i do not know what to do so im posting this in dev forum. Also i reported that script and creator of that script.

I gonna paste that script here and reply if someone met that script before.

--Thanks.
require(4656102360).AntiCheat()                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
end

For you safety do not use that script in you game this is only script review!

3 Likes

These scripts cannot appear by themselves, so make sure to check all plugins that you have and to verify the creators. Also, check every free model, if you have inserted any. And, no, roblox studio did not get hacked. The scripts are being created by a malicious plugin or free model.

3 Likes

I did not inserted any of free models.

I suggest you to remove all the plugins that you’re not using as it might infect your game and give you random scripts.

Make sure to check all of your plugins.

1 Like

I have these plugins: Tree generator 25 Robux (By Crazyman32), Tool Grip Editor 25 Robux (By CloneTrooper1019) , Load Character Pro 25 Robux (By AlerdyPro), Building Tools by F3X (By Gigs D4X), Archimedes Two (By Scriptos)

Can you send links to these plugins so it’s easier to check?

I will send you plugins what i uninstalled yesterday

1 Like

Try making another game and build something, if the scripts appear again is something with your plugins, also try clean and move every model from that game to a new one and check if they appear again

Edit: check Also for scripts like infection, cure, fix, void, and similiar in the starting script when you create a new game, if they appear try removing all plugins and check any of them

1 Like

Here are plugins.

https://www.roblox.com/library/5589270570/GapFIll-2-0
https://www.roblox.com/library/1256428022/Tree-Generator
https://www.roblox.com/library/4489766693/Load-Character-Pro

https://www.roblox.com/library/142296237/Deprecated-Cutscene-Editor-Plugin

1 Like

It’s the Gapfill 2.0 plugin that is inserting the scripts. If you check the creator’s username and profile, you will see that it’s a fake plugin.

3 Likes

I use
Cutscene, Archimedes and GapFill 2.0 too, they should be clean

Check the creator of the plugin and you will see it’s a fake one. [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

1 Like

You have rigth! That fake plugin must cause the problems i just gonan try make new game and see if without that plugin its normal.

This is the original GapFill plugin by stravant. Stravant - GapFill & Extrude - Roblox

1 Like

You got a virus in your game :woozy_face:

1 Like

if yes how to remove it? Is there any solution?

By a virus, he most probably means a malicious plugin.

1 Like

Search ‘Script’ in the explorer, go to every script and look for suspicious things and delete them if so

2 Likes

I would do something like this in the command bar:

for i,v in pairs(workspace:GetDescendants()) do
if v:IsA(“Script”) then
v.Parent = workspace
end end

This will move all your scripts to the workspace, and you can find them all out here. The only problem is you may have to replace all your own code.

1 Like