SWAT GFX (open to feedback)

19 Likes

You cant see the laser : ( that’s what the red is.

2 Likes

Nice, :+1: but idk why the head has those lines

3 Likes

Yeah, the rig went kinda weird for this one but I didn’t want to restart.

2 Likes

Oh ok then out of that it’s pretty nice :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks! Your feedback helps a lot!

1 Like

the cloth look sfake as it is 2d not 3d make it 3d

2 Likes

This looks like Phantom Forces and I really like it! Also maybe putting other characters behind this one and adding a effect, I think it’s going to look very good. Great job making this GFX buddy :+1:

4 Likes

I like this a lot. It’s very detailed, and I think you did a very good job. Some feedback I have is maybe adding some more shading if you’re going to keep a darker background, or if you’d like to go for something a bit more challenging you can add either some people in the background, or a 3D background! Remember to pay attention to perception though.

Good luck! I can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Looking pretty good, just a little plain as in the black background doesn’t look good. There are some things that I noticed but people have already pointed it out so there’s no point in repeating it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks pretty good maybe move him a bit back more to fix the laser also moving him back will be better.

1 Like

Holy- All my years! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!

1 Like

personally i think the light you added was way too bright, i made my only 2 gfxs like this and this is what they looked like with more dim lighting which i think is more successful

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I’m making a new one right now, currently rendering.