Swenzje | UI Design Portfolio [For Hire]

ABOUT_ME
Hello, I’m Swenzje and I’m currently a UI Designer looking for work. I’m a very committed worker and I ensure that my clients get the best quality UI Designs. I’m also very experienced in general game development and I know my way around Roblox Studio which makes me able to efficiently import UIs.
PORTFOLIO
Below is my UI Design and vector art portfolio, click the black triangle to expand the drop down menu in order to view my work.

UI Designs

Vector Art

AVALIABILITY
I’m typically available at all times of the day since I’m generally not a very busy person.
PAYMENT
The pricing for commisioning me varies depending on what is needed but I typically charge around 750-2K Robux or $2.75-$7 per UI/Vector.
CONTACT
You can contact me by messaging me here on the DevForums or by adding me on Discord: swenzje#5995

4 Likes

Uhhh there is no spoiler dropdown.

Thanks for letting me know, it should be fixed now.

These look amazing! However, I believe you should work a little more on your examples, not in quality (which is good enough) but in quantity, passing by different styles and showing your abilities in them. Great job!

4 Likes

These are very impressive, I’d definitely commission you. It’s worth noting things like xbox compatibility though, where a controller can easily navigate and use the gui with the default system roblox has.

2 Likes

Updated post!

Updated payment and portfolio section

I would highly recommend swenzje, the UI he made for our game was great and his prices are very fair. Overall a great UI designer and good to work with.

1 Like