Swift Games is a Start-Up Looking for Developers

About Us

Hi there! We are Swift Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for all types of developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Company Rivals!

You can see our progress so far here: https://swiftgames.co/

About The Job

We are looking for All Catagories of Developers. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our Game

Company Rivals is a game inspired by GTA Online. In Company Rivals, you found a business and earn money. Money allows you to buy vehicles, weapons, armor and luxuries. you can also rob banks to earn money. robbing will not be like jailbreak but like notoriety with more strategy needed to rob it.

Payment

We are paying percentage.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord CharlieJimenez#5249
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You should add backup payment (30char)

4 Likes

Sure I will help I am a builder and animator @Clxzed#8551

no longer looking for any ui designers

Do you need a music composer?

Do i still get paid something if the game flops and generates no robux ?

Who do you have on your team? Why would i as a scripter want to join if there is no information in regards to the current progress of the game. I’d like more details on this before applying for a position here. Gta styled game sounds great but theirs a lot of work involving it, not only with scripting. but environment, and other models.

i am welcoming all developers except ui designers atm

I am interested in this!
Hello, I am Mist. I am interested in this, as I just said. I work very well with others and I learn very quickly. Let me know if you take any interest into my work.
I am a terrain editor! You can look at my portfolio here: [OPEN] Lows3D -Low Poly 3D Modeler // Environmental Designer | 850mil+ Visits

Excuse me but what font is that in your logo?

looking for builders who specialize in buildings

a terrain artist who accepts percentage would be a great addition to the team

I am interested in animator and builder I was one of the first to apply…

Hello, I am a artist. I am currently lookin for a job.

Here’s more info: [OPEN] Xx_NightclawxX/Logo Artist Art Work

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.