Switching my DevEx to go into an LLC bank account, need help answering some questions

I’ve decided to switch my DevEx to go to a recently established LLC instead of my personal bank account, since I have a developer co-working on my game, I couldn’t do the payment over ROBLOX due to the 30% marketplace fee, and would Zelle him instead.
That being said, was complicated to account for taxes, and just unprofessional. I have decided to establish an LLC for this game and future ones, and I’m sure I could use this LLC for other ventures in the real-life future.

I’m sure quite a few of my developers have taken this route before too, which is why I need to ask a few questions to make sure I’m doing this right when I edit my Tipalti portal:

1. Just to make sure, I switch this from “individual” to “company,” right?
  2. Under the “Payment Method,” I don’t need to do anything other than just enter the new account information, correct?
  3. What tax form do I need to submit now that I want to switch to an LLC?
1 Like

Yes, make sure to also update the information like address and tax stuff to your LLC’s information.

Yea, make sure to double-check Tipalti too in case you put in your info accidentally too lol

That’s probably going to be something related to business tax. I personally am not sure. I do recommend consulting with an accountant on that one.

Luckily, my mother is accountant. How will my tax bracket change as an LLC? I’ve always heard people saying that it’s cheaper/lower than filing as an individual, but aren’t corporate taxes supposed to go up under President Biden?

That depends on the state you are. You should ask your mother about it.