Sword FFA - 2019, New Update Schedule + Update Talk About

Introduction;

Hello,

I am iiZescah an independent Roblox developer. I strive to succeed and make my supporters and users happy when playing one of my games.

You might have clicked on this to know our new update schedule. And a talk about. Let’s get into it.

New Update Schedule;

It’s 2019. We released Sword FFA around Oct, 3. We have been working very hard for the past few days - and still are working on our next update. We have decided on an update schedule that will not push us to get updates, and it will not take us weeks to make an update.

We’ve decided to take on something we like to call; “Anytime Updates” which basically means we will publish updates at our own pace and when they are done.

Let’s get into our little talk about.

Talk About;

Yes - Sword FFA has only been out for a short time. But I would like to talk about the future of the game, and how it’s expected to turn out and what we currently have planned for the future.
I would like to start with images from Monday, (Oct 7.) then come to today, (Oct, 8.)

Monday, Oct, 7;

Tuesday, Oct, 8;

As seen from above, yes, we are trying to make an October update. We will be starting to make that very soon. But as of now we are still working on a new map for the game, plus some new houses and everything like that.

Another thing that me and my Co Worker, (NotGeoWarrior), have thought about deeply about is we have different sorts of melee weapons in the game instead of just swords. Of course we’ll have more swords to make and add but we might make melee weapons to.

We have also thought about having seasonal updates from the beginning. My creative team came up with that mostly.
Me and my team currently expect the game to turn out fairly good and earn a good reputation in the future. We will run sponsors just about each update.

After Halloween is done, we will plan an update towards thanksgiving and fall.

After Thanksgiving comes Christmas. One of my favorite times of the year for 2019 will be Christmas. By this time Sword FFA should start getting a decent player base, + in general, IT’S CHRISTMAS! :smiley:

List of things we have planned;

• Halloween Update + New Map Update (October, 2019.)
  • Seasonal Updates (Every season, fall, winter, spring, etc)
  • Thanksgiving Update (November, 2019)
  • Christmas Update (December, 2019)

Misc Things;

Sword FFA Team;

• @iiZescah
  • @NotGeoWarrior
  • @Aces_OfAces
  • @mastermelendez

Links + Twitter

As always you can play Sword FFA here. Excuse the lack of development on the map currently we are trying to get those updates as listed out very soon.
Link to Sword FFA; backup 1.4RBLXStudio - Roblox

Follow @iiZescah on Twitter for leaks, updates and much more.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.