Sword Fight On The Heights Inspired Map

Sword Fight On The Heights Inspired Map | Feedback

Here is a map I made, inspired by Shedletsky’s Sword Fight On The Heights IV map. I kept it simple, with a unique, modern look. Most of the parts come with a SelectionBox. Give me any constructive feedback, as I would like to improve the build.

**Some Images : **

3 Likes

It looks like a good map but without much contrast, your eyes don’t know where to go, I would suggest adding a slightly different colored background to make the foreground pop.

2 Likes

Add a dark theme. 6.5/10 map design is alright but building can be better.

1 Like

I will consider a dark theme tbf. Thanks for the feedback . By the way , what do you mean by " building can be better" - elaborate?

1 Like

Thanks mate - I have tested the game and it hasn’t been a big issue, for me personally but I will of course gather testers and I will take your comment into consideration.

ok sometimes the grid is different and then the things overlap weirdly, and some spots doesnt have matchign art styles

1 Like

I feel like the map would give players anxiety because of the feeling of emptiness the sky gives off

1 Like

At the moment, my mind is blank on how to design the sky matching the them of the map, but time will tell hopefully i get a decent sky. Thanks!

I will try and match everything to the art style - thanks for the feedback!

1 Like