Sword Swing Animations

I love this! Your getting hired for a genshin impact game… Totally. You need to be hired. Somebody would hire you. Somebody needs to hire this person. SOMEONE PLEASE HIRE-

First of all, Thank you guys for all the feedback.
Heres how my animations have progressed so far if that’s what your interested in:

However the issue I’m having that does not have to do anything with making the animation but rather involves exporting the animation from moon animator.

In the video below you will see how the animation is supposed to look in moon animator:

In the next video you’ll see how it exports in game:

The issue here is that I don’t know how to export the sword HANDLE rig animations out of moon animator so it can play alongside the rest of the animation and make the sword look like its actually slashing. Any solutions?

1 Like

This

1 Like

I have run into another animation issue, I’m trying to recreate this sword slash which includes some kind of flip in it, How can I make it look smoother?

Original(keep in mind its in slow motion)

My version:

I need more help on the flip portion than anything else, ty!

make the flip faster :smiley: its a little thing to do when you cant seem to figure out how to make it smooth. if not then you can make it a bit fast and add some flow/easing