Swords & some sheaths

Trying to learn blender from the ground up this time. I want to make sure I do it well this time.

I’m also slapping every weapon that looks like an anime weapon onto this noob to see how far I can get this:

32 Likes

Wow, those swords look great! I like the design of all of the swords that you made, from small blades to a long sword, and especially the color choices for them as well.

It’s a nice sword and the concept of it, great work! :+1:

4 Likes

These look so good!!! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Great work! It looked to be fascinating by the complex designs. Keep it up, you could really make a fighting game from the swords you designed.

2 Likes

I really love the detail to the swords. I also like how you added detail to one of the swords on how it’s chipped. Wonderful job!

1 Like

These are really nice swords, from going to the ground up you are doing very well.
Keep up the amazing work :smile:.

1 Like

thats exrealmy epic, great work :+1:

1 Like

Looks extremely detailed, you seem like a excellent modeler! Good job.

1 Like

The swords are very detailed, I like it very much!

1 Like

When you said the ground up I thought it was going to be simple, but WOW!! These are spectacular and something I couldn’t do at all. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks! By ground up I meant that I was in the process of learning blender already, but I developed some bad habits that wasted time whenever I worked on my stuff. Now I’m trying to learn all the aspects of blender to work faster, and be able to make more things, and hopefully I’ll be able to make more organic objects later on! :slight_smile:

Nice job with the swords! Some of them are quite realistic. I especially like the knife(the one that doesn’t say SKAI)

1 Like

Looks brilliant. How long did some of these take? The only thing I’d change is third pic third sword, it is too fat to cut anything.

1 Like

Haha it took me some hours for most of these. The ones with the sheaths especially took awhile! Not sure if there’s a faster way to work but that’s what I’m trying to find :slight_smile:

Edit: To be more specific I’m pretty sure the sheaths took two hours or something and I really think it could have been done faster haha.

1 Like