Sync trains running on client

I have a train game in which , due to server lag , causes the trains to run slow. I am currently resorting to running the trains on the client instead. However, they are not in sync. Is there any way I can sync them other then disabling filtering-Enabled.

If you do know how to reduce server lag, please respond to my post: Trains lagging {URGENT} - #7 by Chimmy_Coder

Server Lag doesnt just happen.

Its either you:

• Have a bad connection to the Server

• Have Faulty. Obsolete, or Corrupted Hardware

• Have Outdated Software

• Physics Applying to Hundreds (Potentially Thousands) of Parts, Meshes, or UnionOperations

• Have a Script running very intense functions within a short time frame

• Have Background Scripts Interference

You can Replicate whats on the Client to the Server. It will never be as smooth as the Client,

To get a More Accurate View:

The Server is Attempting to Replicate the game to you, while the Client is your view on the game, when using the client to update things, since its only working for you and not the Server which is doing a bunch of Calculations and Replication, it will be a lot smoother.

It is Ultimately based on your Connection to the Server, or the Available Resources that decides whether the Train is smooth, or not.

When Connection is Lost, The Server completely stops as the Connection to your Computer (PC, Xbox, etc) has been cut, no data is being sent between the Servers and your Device, meanwhile the Client continues as if nothing has happened due to its connection to your Computer.

You could try having a RemoteEvent fire to all Clients by using FireAllClients, that will ensure all the Players in the Server will see the same thing, and will ensure that it will be smooth for all due to Data being sent directly to the Clients to run.

But if new Players join after the Event is fired, they wont see the change as to the Server, it has only happened on the Client.

Another thing would be NetworkOwnership

Please however, do your own research on this as what i say can be false.

I Hope this is helpful.

Im sure it is because of server lag cause when i had 3 trains, the speed was normal, but with 6 it slowed down. To make sure its the server, i made a screen which updates the trains position on the text and it does slow down

Replicating to the clients takes a much longer time.