Synthetic/Robotic ROBLOX Character

I made this awhile back and thought people might find it interesting any feedback is welcome and more stuff like this is planned for Terminal Studios ATS project. Primarily this character is made of meshes that were made to fit inside the default ROBLOX characters head mesh which was then made to have a removable part like a mask. This could allow for secret robots and stuff in our future games which could be fun.

Here are some more photos along a comparison to a normal ROBLOX character.

The normal ROBLOX character and the disguised robot next to each other. Which one is which?

You can check a version of this out and more made by our team at this place linked below, a rating would be much appreciated!

10 Likes

That’s pretty sick. Was that all made in studio?

A lot of the stuff I make has been in studio though the head of this particular model was made using the 3D modeling program MODO and imported into ROBLOX as a mesh.

2 Likes

The different colors and materials are usually separated imports and can work along side parts and unions sometimes.

The robot in the thumbnail to our portfolio was made with unions in studio.

Looks amazing.

This would be really cool in a cyberpunk type game. I would be amazed if i saw a game with this.

Very cool for like an assassin type game, like where you are a hidden killer and can reveal your true identity by taking of your fake face. A very interesting and cool concept! Well done!

We plan to use it in our space game ATS

WOW this looks amazing I love the way the robotic sort of skull looks!