T-45 Power Armor and its Variants

Recently, I’ve been developing for a group called Mojave Expanded. So far, I’ve done a big chunk of work in the past week for the group and its game, and would like to see feedback from other people.

The picture below is the default T-45 power armor from the Fallout series.

This is a variant of the armor, the Scorched Sierra T-45.

scorchedsierra

So far, the group’s game is far from finished, and is still in heavy development. However, tell me what you think of the armor so far and how I could improve it.

13 Likes

Oh my god its great! Im amazed not much to improve.

2 Likes

Looks amazing, but because of the proportions of the roblox characters it looks a little smushed. It would be better if you could find a way to make the characters bigger without making it look awkward

1 Like

I agree with @ChilledEmotes. I suggest adding more width+depth, and along with that some roundness of the arms the suit could look a bit better.

1 Like

Looks fantastic! But - as the other commenters have said - the proportions make it seem a little squished. A bit of extra height (maybe, 10-20% taller at most) could go a long way in making it look more imposing and unique compared to non-power armored characters.

1 Like

As a Fallout fan i would say it looks very good.
Although (as the comments say) i recommend you to make it a little bit taller since it does look a little bit squished.
Overall its a very decent model.
Keep up the good work. :wink:
Btw i would absolutely love to see you make the X-01 power armor from Fallout 4.