Tag manager made by CurryFires

Tag manager lets you have more control over tags. Add multiple tags, colors, positions and custom tag’s message (NEW) with ease.

Free and open source project made by CurryFires.

You can also use this to store your tags to an inventory gui

STARTING INSTRUCTION

1. There will be a sample server script provided when you download this module.
  2. There will be a folder called as Put to ReplicatedStorage then rename to Tags. Just put the folder to ReplicatedStorage and rename the folder to Tags. All the sample tags will be inside. Please note that you can create / generate as many tags as you want but remember to put them in the same folder given.

INSTALLATION VIDEO

Latest update - 3 NEW METHODS INTRODUCED.

-- Add a folder to the player called as Tags. This is OPTIONAL
	module:CreateFolder("Player name")
-- Remove a specific tag on the player's head
	module:RemovePlayerTag("Player name", "Tag name")
-- Remove all tags on the player's head
	module:RemoveAllTags("Player name")
Community tutorial

First step would be to require the module

local module = require(getServerScriptService["tagManager by CurryFires"].tagManager)

Second step would be to type the following code

Argment 1 - 5: Type string. Argment 6: numeric value.
module:giveTag("Tag name", "Player name", "Color", "Position", "Custom message", 0)

First parameter will be your tag name. Second parameter will be the player’s name (Please note that you can add a specific player such as “CurryFires”. The third parameter will be the color’s name (Please note that you can add more or remove colors in the module script). The fourth parameter will be the position of the gui (By default, it will configure by itself but you can change it in the script). The fifth parameter will be the transparency of the tag’s stroke. Finally, the sixth parameter will be the time or the delay this function will get called.

Adding color tutorial

Adding your own colors by following the format given

Colors = {
			-- // BILLBOARD TEXT COLOR (THESE ARE THE DEFAULT BUT IT IS EDITABLE OR SIMPLY ADD NEW ONES) \\ --
			["Default"] = Color3.new(1,1,1),
			["Light_blue"] = Color3.new(0, 1, 1), -- // YOUR OWN COLOR \\ --
		},

VIDEO

UPDATES
Version 7
-- Add a folder to the player called as *Tags*
	module:RemovePlayerTag("Player name", "Tag name")
Version 6

Code motification

Version 5

Add custom messages as a parameter.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 181045

Removed TextStrokeTransparency.

Version 4

You can use your own colors and positions. (without reverting back to the colors and positions added to the script)

Version 3

Added TextStrokeTransparency.

Version 2

Added Adjectable positions.
Configuration of main storage. (By default, it will be ReplicatedStorage)

Version 1

Added basic module. (basic module script)

I am actively collecting feedback about this module script. Let me know what do you think of this module script. After using this module script, please let me know how do you feel about using this module script. E.g, was this easy to use?, was this module script help you in a way?, etc.

1 Like

I’m starting to think that this was made by CurryFires :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

Please include screenshots/videos or something to show us how to use the model and examples. Come on…

1 Like

I will but for now. You can look at the code if you know some scripting

1 Like

can roblox suffer from viruses? (literally)

1 Like

I have updated the post and fit in all the relavent information that you will need to use when using this module script

2 Likes

Hello guys. These are the latest updates for Tag manager.

Latest update - 3 NEW METHODS INTRODUCED.

-- Add a folder to the player
	module:RemoveSpecificTag("Player name", "Tag name")
1 Like

I’m not so sure but is this by CurryFires?

1 Like

Good question, I had a feeling that CurryFires made Tag Manager by CurryFires but wasn’t too sure. Maybe @CurryFires can offer some further assistance.

1 Like

Thank you for your question. This open-source project was indeed made by the mentioned name. Please check the name correctly. My name is spelled as follows “C”, “U”, “R”, “R”, “Y”, “F”, “I”, “R”, “E”, “S”. There are some bad actors out there and if you are not careful enough, you will fall prey to that. Thank you for your question.

Thank you for your question. This open-source project was indeed made by the mentioned name. Please check the name correctly. My name is spelled as follows “C”, “U”, “R”, “R”, “Y”, “F”, “I”, “R”, “E”, “S”. There are some bad actors out there and if you are not careful enough, you will fall prey to that. Thank you for your question.

1 Like