Talent Hub and letting clients test out scripts?

So since this is mainly a scripting issue, I thought this was the best place to ask this question.

So I’ve currently got a client who hired me through the talent hub, who has asked for a custom UI. The job is done and now this individual wishes to test it as any regular customer, but I remembered that exploiters do have the ability to steal client-sided scripts, and since this is UI it is almost 100% client-sided.

I wanna know what y’all think and what I should do.

1 Like

The best thing to do is record/screenshot the ui and send it to him.
Since it’s UI and almost all the scripts are local, they can steal them and scam you

2 Likes

What if you had the server running for just 15 seconds and then kicked everyone? I believe that exploits like Dark Dex is unable to execute and download quickly enough

Maybe try sending them a detailed video example?
I can’t really come up with many other methods other than just trusting them.

About this, I’m pretty sure even if they are kicked all the client stuff is still loaded.
An example of this is how some animations and scripts are visibly functional in the background of the disconnected screen in some games.
If you were to try a method like this, I would suggest spamming high pitched sounds on the client to crash it quickly. Though this, and almost all methods like it, will be hacky.

Sorry in advance if I misunderstood the question.

2 Likes

I see, regarding the crash disconnect, what if I just made a while loop with no wait instead?

Send him a video instead if you are worried. Keep in mind without the UI the scripts are useless.