Talent Hub Inbox Glitch

I recently applied for a job, and after something like a day or so I come to check on it. This is what I’m faced with in my inbox:

https://gyazo.com/08354aa70b6695cdd998a1e9c8566a41

This was my first time applying, I had no invitations prior, and the job seen in the evidence is not what I applied for. I also did not press any buttons related to accepting or declining.

2 Likes

Hi,

When you send an application to another user’s job they have the option to either open your application so that messages can be exchanged or to say they are not interested and decline your application straight away.

It looks like your application was declined by the job poster, but don’t let that deter you from appling to other jobs that you’re interested in!

2 Likes

I think what they are reporting is that the application appears in the ‘jobs I applied to’ yet they didn’t apply to that job, they applied to a different job (it seems by the way they describe it).

@JollyGameCrazy

Can you answer these questions:

1. What action are you taking?
  2. What are you expecting to happen?
  3. What is actually happening?
  4. What is the difference?

Thanks!

I apply to a job.

1 day passes.

I expect to see the job application in my inbox.

Yet, that isn’t true. I see another job in my inbox instead and this is a job I’ve been invited to.
In both ‘jobs I applied to’ and ‘jobs I’ve been invited to’ I see this new job.
I also see that there’s a ‘declined’ mark.

The old job I applied to is nowhere to be found in my inbox.

I go to the job I’ve been invited to. I see that there’s a ‘view invitation’ button.

The next time I visit that job’s page, there’s an error 404.

However, my inbox today seems to be completely empty.

My e-mail says both job posters have declined me.

4 Likes