Talent Hub prevents me from changing security settings from "Content Blocked"

Reproduction Steps
I don’t know since I don’t know what triggered this.

I have no account pin or account restrictions on my account.

Expected Behavior
I should able to change my content settings to all content and unhide non-verified content. Given how developers cannot self-verify yet, this is very anoying.

Actual Behavior
I should be able to change my security settings to “All Content” or whatever the string is called without being locked out from the option to do so.

Issue Area: Talent Hub
Page URL: talent.roblox.com/creators/settings
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

7 Likes

Can reproduce. Unable to change from “Any content”

2 Likes

Right now users cannot change that setting directly, instead, they have to change their Restricted or account PIN settings. Can you access the rest of the site even with that setting visually showing as ‘content blocked’, or are you unable to view other pages?

1 Like

I’m able to view the rest of the site as usual. Just not able to remove the verified checkbox.

1 Like

I don’t know why “PIN” is meant for parents controlling their children. I set up a PIN on my account settings so if I ever get hacked, theres no way for the hacker to change my password.

PIN is not only for parental controls.

2 Likes

Do you have a PIN on your account? If so the site is operating as it should - although visually the setting on the setting page should be ‘Verified only’ rather than ‘Content blocked’, so will look into that.

As mentioned in the original announcement, this is something we won’t be using long term.

3 Likes

I turned off the pin, and it still has me stuck on verified only.

Close the browser and reopen it.

Same thing and nothing has changed.

Did you close the window or the browser entirely? Closing the window doesn’t work at all and you will need to close the browser.

Started a new browser, the same thing. Unsure why it won’t work.

1 Like

I seem to be having the same problem, used to have pin, but dont anymore. I have tried anything on here, it it still doesnt work.

Hey! Thanks for your patience, all. The team is actively investigating this issue.

2 Likes

Hey - just to belatedly close the loop here, this issue should now be resolved. Thanks!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.