TalentHub Portfolios Suggestion

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to create an authentic TalentHub portfolio. The team and place ID’s help verify the authenticity and positions developers claim to have had. The problem is that in many of my projects I no longer have access to the game after release and sometimes it was work on an existing game on someone’s account and not a group meaning I was never in a team create game. This makes it hard to verify Developer experiences which is why currently TalentHub has very little of the experienced developers and mostly new developers. While this might look like giving a chance to new developers it does not as the people with big games are avoiding TalentHub entirely. The feature request I am asking for is to be able to request the owner or group of a game to verify your TalentHub experiences. Perhaps to prevent people spamming these having to be friends with the user or having a group role in a group with this option enabled could be implemented.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because it would be easier to connect with other developers and the forum would be better integrated with the TalentHub portfolio. This would also allow more experienced Devs to join the TalentHub portfolio with verified experiences thus bringing in other big developers and investors which would also allow new developers starting out on TalentHub to become part of big projects while they start their journey instead of TalentHub being avoided entirely.

5 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion! Agreed something like this would be great, and it’s on our radar. I’m unsure when we’ll get to it, as we’ve got a lot of competing priorities, but really appreciate you taking your time to write this