Tank Warfare Changelog
- Added Vehicle: Semovente Da 90/53
- Added Vehicle: T-34 (1940)
- Added Feature: Assist Counts As Kill
- Added Feature: New custom LOD system to improve performance and aesthetic
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue causing players to get stuck on black screen
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue making continue button not show at end of round
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue causing hard point to go beyond the score limit
- Bug Fix: Many more infrequently occurring issues
- Tweak: New ricochet sound effect
- Tweak: New cannon and MG sounds for several vehicles
- Tweak: Low Detail Mode now shows high quality meshes
- Tweak: Adjusted damage and armour values on many vehicles
- Tweak: Many more minor adjustments and balancing
- Added Feature: Customizable Muzzle Flares
- Added Feature: Customizable Tracers
- Added Feature: Emblems
- Added Feature: Banners
- Added Feature: Destructible Environments
- Added Feature: Surface Appearance
- Added Feature: Arcade Armor Mechanics
- Added Feature: Active Crosshair
- Added Feature: Modular UI Overhaul
- Added Feature: Horns
- Added Feature: Clan Tags
- Added Feature: Roblox Premium Exclusive Content
- Added Feature: Social Media Codes System
- Added Feature: Night Maps
- Added Feature: Elite
- Added Feature: Store Overhaul
- Added Feature: Adjustable Settings
- Added Feature: Player Statistics
- Added Feature: Ragdoll People
- Added Feature: Turret Lock (Space)
- Added Feature: Prestige Mode
- Added Feature: Language Localization in English, German, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- Added Feature: Festive Update
- Added Compatibility: Mobile Devices
- Added Compatibility: Tablet Devices
- Added Vehicle: PZ III G
- Added Vehicle: PZ III M
- Added Vehicle: AMX-50 F
- Added Vehicle: Type 3 Chi-Nu II
- Added Vehicle: Churchill MK.I
- Added Vehicle: BT-7
- Added Vehicle: 105/25 M43
- Added Vehicle: ZiS 30
- Added Vehicle: M15A1 CGMC
- Added Vehicle: Type 93 SAM
- Added Map: Province
- Added Map: Crash Site
- Added Map: Blast
- Many more minor features to improve your gameplay experience. Have an idea for a feature? Contact us and we’ll let you know if it’s in the works!
- Fix: Player Ammunition and Health drops no longer block shots
- Fix: All explosions are now local where applicable
- Fix: All sounds are appropriately grouped and can have their volume adjusted or muted in Settings
- Fix: Increased Datastore timeout from 1 Minute to 2 Minutes
- Fix: Spawning System Optimization
- Fix: All UI elements now have click functionality
- Fix: UI now refreshes where appropriate to keep players up to date with the latest information.
- Fix: Floating player bug resolved.
- Fix: Players now get awarded XP for all accolades.
- Fix: Minor performance improvements to firing.
- Fix: Completely rewritten aiming and firing mechanism.
- Fix: Players can no longer aim beyond the gun limits.
- Fix: Two Ambient Sound effects no longer play simultaneously.
- Many more minor fixes to improve your gameplay experience. Found a bug? Contact us and we’ll resolve it ASAP!
- Tweak: Increased match sizes from 5v5 to 8v8.
- Tweak: First-Person mode now features scope limits.
- Tweak: Shells now eject from relevant weaponry.
- Tweak: Projectiles now fire from weaponry.
- Tweak: Recoil has been added & balanced.
- Tweak: XP gain rate has been amplified 10x
- Tweak: Silver gain rate has been amplified by 10x
- Tweak: All in-game buyables have been repriced.
- Tweak: Added Gold as premium currency for cosmetic purchases to support development.
- Tweak: Mobile / Tablet controls are device specific to offer the best ergonomic experience.
- Tweak: Combined Health and Armor into Armor.
- Tweak: You can now purchase Wraps and Effects.
- Tweak: Crates have been disabled.
- Tweak: Leaderboard now tracks Damage and Score.
- Tweak: XP is earned by dealing damage and earning score from completing gameplay objectives.
- Tweak: Shot ricochet angle is dependant on the thickness of the armor struck. (Thicker = Ricochet more likely)
- Tweak: You can now see all relevant vehicle statistics in the Vehicles menu.
- Tweak: You can now preview all cosmetic upgrades before buying them in the Armory and Profile menus.
- Tweak: Shots that ricochet off of your vehicle now show as grey radial damage from the point of impact.
- Tweak: Added purchase confirmation to prevent accidental misclicks.
- Tweak: Replaced Buggy with ZiS 30 (Owned wraps are migrated over)
- Tweak: Replaced M1127 with 105/25 M43 (Owned wraps are migrated over)
- Many more minor tweaks to improve your gameplay experience. Think something needs adjusting? - Contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
- Implemented Projectile Velocity
- Implemented Projectile Weight
- Implemented Ricochet System
- Implemented Spread System
- Reworked Crosshair Mechanics
- Added Vehicle R3 T20 FA-HS
- Added Vehicle Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.A
- Added M1 Abrams
- Added M1A2 Abrams
- Added Stabilizer Perk
- Overhauled Wheeled Vehicle Handling
- Added health/armour bar degradation visuals
- Fixed issue preventing certain vehicle parts from being shot
- Fixed incorrect impact sound thresholds
- Huge performance optimizations made to Main Menu
- Fixed level cap visuals
- Fixed severe Lua leaks
- Fixed floating gun above destroyed Sherman tanks
- Improved console compatibility
- Many more miscellaneous bugs
- CTF flag capture XP increased from 200 → 500
- Killing while carrying flag awards 25 XP down from 50
- Changed reset keybind from = to -
- Changed first-person scope appearance
- Replaced Enhanced Zoom perk with Stabilizer perk
- 2 Stage Zoom is now enabled on every vehicle by default
- Updated KV2 texture
- Changed News Feed
- Many more miscellaneous tweaks
- Changed Health/Armour bar colours
- All damage and health has been multiplied by 10 to make balancing easier.
- Fixed Lag when shooting high fire-rate weapons
- Fixed Synth camouflage not being unlockable/purchasable
- Fixed camouflages not costing anything
- Fixed Armory damage bar being capped out for some vehicles
- Fixed Console Zoom not working
- Fixed Main Menu map being loaded during gameplay in some instances causing reduced performance
- Fixed some vehicles being unavailable to purchase even when level & points requirement is met
- Reworked firing code to reduce CPU workload
- Removed random pitch for shots to reduce CPU workload
- Muzzle Flare code altered to reduce CPU and GPU workload
- Removed redundant Remote Events
- Added Unlockable Camouflage to every vehicle (220 Total).
- Brand new Main Menu hangar.
- New Vehicle: STUG III AUSF A.
- New Vehicle: STUG III AUSF G - P.
- New Map: Solotov Peak ~ Setting the new standard for future maps.
- Added turret traverse speed.
- Added vertical & horizontal turret traverse limits.
- Added custom hull traverse speeds for each vehicle.
- Added custom weapon icons for every gun.
- Added visible enemy health when aiming on them.
- Added projected crosshair to better represent where your shot will land.
- Added swoosh SFX which plays when a shot flies past your camera.
- Added automatic team balancer which automatically kills the lowest-scoring player & moves them to the opposing team when teams become heavily one-sided.
- Hovering on a player’s name on the leaderboard will now display their lifetime kills & banner.
- Vehicle stats bars now accurately represent their respective stats.
- Fixed bug causing player’s camera to have two tanks inside it.
- Hitting tab in the Lobby will now return you to the Main Menu.
- Fixed critical bug causing player’s cameras to get stuck when spawning with high ping.
- Fixed destroyed player’s tanks shaking violently when destroyed.
- Implemented possible patch for super-rare cannon locking problem triggered by immense ping.
- Fixed UI bug caused by pressing Back while in the Playercard/Backgrounds/Statistics menu.
- Fixed Game-Breaking bug caused by pressing Q or E while in the Demolition Points Store or the Crate Menu.
- Fixed glitch-spot on Frontier’s Edge & Frozen Edge.
- Fixed many more bugs which I can’t remember because I didn’t track them.
- Relocated chat.
- Updated News Feed.
- Revised Main Menu UI.
- Revised Armoury UI.
- Changed most vehicle unlock requirements.
- Changed vehicle purchase price formula.
- Renamed Upgrades to Perks
- Halved Playercard Backgound prices.
- Changed all vehicle weapon names.
- Updated all vehicle stats.
- In-Game UI & Leaderboard received minor UI revisions.
- Updated console binds to better suit gameplay.
- Updated all vehicle weapon sounds.
- Updated all vehicle engine sounds.
- Improved weapon tracer appearance.
- Changed respawn bind from - to =.
- Adjusted all vehicle top speeds & acceleration
- Refined enemy & friendly popups when aiming at a player.
- Adjusted all vehicle’s CTF flag carrying positions.
- Reduced certain vehicle muzzle flare sizes.
- Added explosions to certain vehicle’s shots which vary in size.
- Increased first-person scope view to aid in visibility.
- Doubled the rate at which Demolition Points are earned.
- Banners now show in the lobby without players having to hover on a users name.
- Smoothed the Loading Screen’s spinning circle.
- Tweaked countless other things which I can’t remember because I didn’t track them.
- Added Automatic Team Balance system.
- Implemented major client network lag fix
- Fixed player cannon jumping when driving under a tree
- Added Profile hint to Main Menu
- Tweaked Deploy button appearance
- Changed several vehicle names
- Added turret traversal speed to some vehicles
- Added visual turning to tank wheels when turning on the spot
- Added setting in controls to disable/enable scroll wheel weapon switching
- Added forced datastore saving at critical points to further enforce data retention
- Added local lighting to Main Menu
- Added level up sound
- Added pickup sounds
- Added enemy background and level to kill cam
- Added Crate contents list to Store
- Destroyed tank explosions were spawning offset to their intended location
- Fixed delays and incorrect strings in Main Menu UI
- Zooming on controller didn’t account for which stage the player was on when slowing down movement
- Fixed bug resulting in console players being unable to rotate left in tracked vehicles
- Fixed bug causing CTF flag to appear white in rare circumstances
- Heavily modified many vehicle stats with more changes to come
- Doubled controller analog speed
- Changed appearance of default background
- Changed some vehicle names
- Reduced default sound volumes to 1/2
- Disabled Pre-Loader
- Increased visibility of Playercard Backgrounds allowing you to show them off in the Killcam & Lobby!
- Crate odds are always visible to aid in transparency
- Many misc UI improvements & fixes
- Overhauled Armory
- Added Profile section in Armory
- Overhauled Level Up Animation
- Added Frozen Edge to the map pool
- Added the B76 Liberator - Premium
This vehicle can be bought via Gamepass from within the game or on site
It boasts increased stats when compared to the standard B76 Liberator with an all new .50 cal Secondary weapon
- Added toggleable scope zoom for vehicles equipped with the Enhanced Zoom upgrade
- Added Player card Backgrounds
- Added music to signal end of match
- Added turret orientation indicator
- Added Player Statistics under Profile
- Added Backgrounds for ID Cards under Profile
- General bug fixes
- CTF flags had a rare problem for their billboards making become invisible or white
- Health could go below 0, preventing regeneration
- Multiple map ambiences were playing at the same time
- Redecorated Main Menu Location
- Changed the way dead vehicles are handled
- Projectiles are more visible and have a new colour
- CTF Flags are less intrusive
- M7 Vulture Balancing changes
- Altered Lighting on Fortune Valley
- Drop shadow added to crosshairs
- Ping is averaged based on last 10
- Disabled player to player collisions
- Enabled movement particle effects
- Fixed rare bug causing high-ping players to spawn under the map
- Fixed bug causing cannon to getting locked in position when player tabs out of the game
- Fixed replicated explosions erroring due to being destroyed prematurely
- Fixed kill confirmed tags appearing white on occasion
- Increased spawn check radius to further prevent players from spawning close to enemies
- Disabled ability to shoot while the in-game menu is visible
- Major changes to spawn points on every map & gamemode
- Increased initial join timeout from 15 seconds to 60 seconds to allow for more successful connections during ROBLOX outages.
- Adjusted player spawns on Fortune Valley for Capture the Flag
- Updated intro disclaimer
- Increased chance for Legendary, Very Rare and Epic crate drops
- Reduced chance for Uncommon crate drops
- Reduced TW-50 Fire Rate
- Reduced Contender IV Fire Rate
- Greatly improved change to health regeneration system
- General bug fixes
- Tank Warfare Beta released to public