Targeting 1M+ visits for my game. Possible?

I’m targeting 1 million visits for my upcoming city which is opened for all currently. However i still need feedbacks particularly regarding the game system, since i am running out of ideas for it. I need a list of simple ideas that might make this city more interesting, I really appreciate your help! So far I have gathered some solutions, these are the current lists.

-hunger system
-decoration placement
-minimap
-Robber Put In Jail First For Cooldown

As for now, I’m doing my last project for this city which is fancy luxurious apartement complex. I will also do tutorial for the gameplay.

PS: Use your phone (screen gui) to get jobs or to do any of the features available.

Feel free to join the city!

7 Likes

Well I was joining to test but then I got kicked for being : banned lmao

1 Like

Sorry! You seemed suspicious due to the backdoor gamepass xP

3 Likes

lol wdym what backdoor gamepass

2 Likes

I am unbanning you, I didn’t know your from developer page, sorry!

3 Likes

oh ok but you should add a reason on why a player gets banned cause i was very confused

1 Like

really sorry! was all my bad…

3 Likes

lol its really no problem, its taking awhile to join into the game so ill tell u what i think of it in a few minutes

1 Like

I think the main problem of popularity with your game that everyone do not have best computer like me I tried to join and it crashed

3 Likes

It is a well game, I think many players would enjoy.
Here is some feed back, and a little constructive criticism.

Positives

You have very nice GFX.

It has a nice like/dislike ratio.

You have pretty good lighting, and the scenery is great.

The GUI layout is very nice, and not in my way.

Negatives

Some areas could be a bit brighter, like the airport was hard to see.

It is a heavy game, meaning that people could easily walk through the invisible walls before they load, and also for Mobile players, they will not like it, and also many people would crash on join who have not the best computers/internet, it also taking a long time to join from the loading screen.
I believe a way to fix that is to group things, and not have every part just sitting out in the workspace.

Kids who play, likely won’t know where to go and what to do from the airport.

Decision

Personally, with things being fixed (in the negative field),
a popular opinion on the game (like for roleplaying, or hanging out with friends),
and the right amount of money put into ads/sponsors, I think you could definitely grow a fanbase,
which over time would develop into the wanted million visits, though it would take time.

1 Like

For a game to reach 1,000,000 visits, it needs to have potential and attract the type of people you want, you might need to keep the audience attracted. If there is updates that are minor and take up to multiple weeks, the player might lose interest. For some devs, it could be hard as hell. And for other devs, it could be easy. All I am saying is just that you potential.

3 Likes

really well made points! thanks!

Ouch… sorry… its a problem i cant fix for now but ill try every alternatives to reduce the lag…

It looks quite nice, but i got teleported in some thing called Rapulah City or somenthing like that :smiley:

1 Like

i think its REALLY good i hope you reach your goal

2 Likes

As I first joined in, I’m greeted with unloaded stuff. Could combat that by adding a loading screen. Game could also be optimized better for mobile users and PC with lesser specs. Phone animations could be improved too, feels a bit basic but eh.

At the start, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Possibly add a small little tutorial for new time players.

Car spawner UI bit too bright.

Very possible to achieve 1M+ visits if you had nice graphics, that I do.

1 Like

I checked your game out, I’ll message you on discord with my thoughts.

2 Likes

So… we played it with my friend.
It was confusing whole time, we got plane tickets that never expired, we couldn’t find gate C
so we went outside and got Bajaja or Banana or whatever it was called, one of the best experiences, we laughed so much when we crashed with it and couldn’t get up, we didn’t know what to do, we just did what we wanted, it was super fun, we are going to play it again! :happy3:

1 Like

not sure if that is a positive or a negative experience but thanks :rofl: :rofl:

its more likely positive :DDDDDDDDD